Are you ready for a life-changing experience? Become part of the next Cedo Nulli Board! Just like every year, Cedo Nulli is looking for a new Board to guide the association for a whole year. With this booklet, we hope to inform you about what being a Board member means and to encourage you to apply for a position in the 39th Board of Cedo Nulli.
As the Board of Cedo Nulli, you are responsible for the entire faculty association with over 2900 members and 100 committee members. You will engage in organizing and supervising various activities such as a career week, four different trips abroad and countless diverse study or career-related events for your members.
You will guide people, develop and execute a strategy to lead a large organization, and learn how to deal with an intense workflow while developing yourself maximally.
A Board year offers you the opportunity to learn about your strengths and weaknesses, develop your social and professional skills, and create a unique bond with a diverse group of ambitious people with whom you will be intensively working. Being a Board member can be a stressful job, but the rewards are well worth your while. A Board year at Cedo Nulli is an unforgettable experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life. It is not only a great learning experience but also incredibly fun to do. You will attend a lot of activities and meet many new people. This experience also looks great on your resume, which will give you an advantage when applying for your dream job.
Below, you can find an information booklet to download. On the 27th of March, our last Board Information Session will be held. You can sign up for that here.
The applications open on the 27th of March. You can apply up until the 3rd of May at 23:59. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your motivation letter and CV. You can address your letter to Mads Abcouwer, President of the 38th Board. The information booklet below also includes the guidelines for your application.
- Make sure your motivation letter is no more than 2 pages;
- Please use Times New Roman, size 12;
- Please hand in your motivation letter and CV as a PDF file;
- You may hand in your CV and motivation letter in either English* or Dutch, however, make sure they are both in the same language;
- Make sure your CV has all your contact information on it.
Content guidelines (for your motivation letter):
- Your motivation for a board year;
- Why you apply specifically for the board of Cedo Nulli;
- What you want to learn and what you hope to get out of a board year;
- The position(s) you prefer and why that/those position(s);
- Why you are the right person for that/those position(s).
Be as specific as possible and illustrate all statements with relevant examples or experiences.
*Please note you need to be able to speak a certain level of Dutch to be able to apply for a Board year*